Our customers have offered the following testimonials:
- Greg, this is the best puppy ever !!! She is so smart, personable, and just a bright spot in our house. My husband LOVES her! She goes with us everywhere! I did my research before purchasing a Cavalier, but had no idea we would be getting something so special. Thank you. Again please keep me in mind when you have new litters. I would love for Lilly to be about six months old before we get another one. Hope to hear from you soon, Annie.
- Hey Greg, We are celebrating the 2nd birthday of my Crosby and Morgans Carlton! We just love these 2 blenheim cavaliers so much! They are the best companions and still so much like pups. I hope to get another Blenheim from you next year! Best, Shelby
- Hi Greg, I got my Cavalier from you last year and it was the best decision I ever made! I named her Minnie and she is he best dog I have ever had. I just wanted to take the time to send you a quick note and thank you because she has brought so much happiness into my world. She is the sweetest, happiest, most beautiful girl and loving life at HPU with me! Thank you so much! Laney
- My friend is using Taste of the Wild salmon dog food. Her dog had a lot of ear infections and skin issues. Her vet recommended that brand and protein. All of her issues cleared up. They told her that the grain was causing extra yeast in the ears and the oil from the salmon will help with her skin. To this date none of my dogs have ever had an ear infection.
- Hi Greg! I hope my message finds you doing well. Here are the boys - George on the left and Henry on the right. They're good brothers. Thank you for the work you do to bring these beautiful souls into the world! Laura
- Greg. Here is a picture of our Hampton. We love him dearly. Thank You, Catina
- Hi Greg, Alan and I wanted you to see our Bella. We love her to death and doesn't she look beautiful in her Service Dog vest? We are so proud of her; she was certified before her first birthday. We are so thankful to have found you and your wonderful Cavaliers. Bella has added so much fun and love to our home. We are getting ready to go back to Hilton Head and she is going with us. Take care, Alan and Susan
- Hi Greg, This is Coco Bean, her parents were Goldie and Lancelot (I believe). She was born 5 yrs, 5months ago and arrived to us from your lovely courier Christmas Eve. Our boys were over the moon when they discovered her in our room Christmas morning. She runs the house and is loved by all who meet her. We are entertaining getting her a playmate, but still a ways off before we decide. She is healthy, happy and just as you say on your website. We can't get enough of her! Thought you might like to see how she turned out. Lisa Condensa
- Hi Greg, Here is a recent photo of Dixie. Thanks Bernice
- Hi Greg, Here are pictures of our dogs from you. We love them so much. They are beautiful. Duncan will be two in January, Charlie will be six in April. Duncan has such a different personality. He makes us laugh. He barks at all the animals on TV whether real or cartoon. He can even pick out the tiniest animals or one that just scoots across the screen.. Thank God for my puppies. Ellen
- Dear Greg, Last year in March I received a puppy from you, and I decided that maybe I should send you an update on her accomplishments. We have named her Sophia Rose, and of course she is our baby ! She goes with us almost everywhere we go. She has earned her CGC, started training as a service dog for diabetes, and absolutely loves agility ! But we are very proud of her latest accomplishment that we just had to share. Out of nearly 400 dogs, Sophie was chosen to be on the new Starmark Toys packaging and also on their website www.starmarkacademy.com/products/everlasting-fire-plug Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful cavalier, we honestly can't imagine life without her now. Sincerely Megan Crist
- Dear Greg, I wanted to thank you so much for out little puppy Sully. He has grown tremendously in the last 4 weeks. His personality shined in the first two days of knowing him. and keeps getting better ! He loves to run outside after his ball and sit in the sun and listen to the birds. Sully likes ice chips, carrots, and lots of love and attention. He has managed to climb up stairs and loves to explore around the house. Sully is the ultimate neck scarf ! HIs favorite place to sleep is around our shoulders and on our neck. He is doing well with training. What a gift we have !! Kirk
- Hi Greg, I purchased a puppy from you last April. We adore her and could not be happier !! You were so careful in shipping her and forthright in your contacts, that we wanted all potential customers to know that they can count on you for excellent quality and service. Potential customers can e-mail me for references. Her name is Gin-gin and his name is Whiskey. Feel free to post this on your website. Warm regards, Maria
Phoebe and Luke
- Greg, I would like to know what you do at your end to socialize your puppies? I am totally in love with the puppy I got from you. He is so smart and sweet !!!! We have only had him less than a week and he has never piddled on pottied in the house once. He has learned to go out the dog door, down the stairs, and goes out when he needs to. He has learned his new name 'Pogo' and how to sit. He jumps into my lap and covers my face with kisses and I am totally GAGA over him ! Thank you so much. I was so skeptical and afraid to buy a puppy on-line but you have restored my faith. Kayt
- Hey Greg, Wendy (Babs) just celebrated her first birthday and is doing great. She is such a sweety. She is a lap loving pup !! She is sitting on my lap as I type this e-mail. We are so happy with our choice, and Madison, our daughter loves having a little dog. We recently lost one of our Goldens to cancer, Windy has been a great companion for our other 12 year old Golden, Gus. Thanks again for helping us with such a sweety. Deidra, Sean, and Madision
- Hey Greg, here are a couple of pictures of Bam Bam. He is doing great ! We may be interested in getting a female from you shortly. We need another pup to keep him company when we are away. Thanks again, Bobby.
- Greg, I just wanted to send you some pictures of Riley, the puppy that I purchased from you in February. He is the sweetest thing and has the best personality. Everyone compliments how well behaved and friendly he is. He loves running around with his toys and playing fetch. When I take him to my parents' house he gets along with our poodle and Chihuahua as well. Thanks for an amazing puppy and good luck. I will certainly refer my friends to you if they are looking for a pup. Rachel
- Dear Greg, I wanted to write you and let you know we registered the puppy we bought from you. We are calling him Gus and all kinds of other cute names. He is so precious and bright. I am delighted with the breed and no doubt will get another one. They are really like potato chips. I wanted to thank you for giving him such a good start in life. The vet has not had to worm him at all. He had no puppy worms when he came here. I know you said you had wormed him on a rigid schedule to keep him healthy. We are also impressed with his outgoing nature. He is as friendly and outgoing as you would want. Our experience buying him from you was such a pleasure It appears that you take great care to do each part of puppy breeding, buying and selling right. I had no trouble registering Gus on-line. All information was in place. I feel that we were extremely fortunate to find a reputable and caring breeder in you, Ellen and David
- Hey Greg, we love Pebbles very much. I told you I would send you some pictures of her and here they are. She is pretty much potty trained if I let her out first thing in the morning. I have been taking her to work almost every day. She is very good on the leash also. She is growing so fast !! Once again thank you and keep up the good work on good looking and great temperament puppies, Jason
- Hello, my name is George Underwood. I am 7 years old and lived at Westbend Cavaliers until I was 6 months old. I was adopted by my wonderful family and live on the beach in Georgia. Westbend Cavaliers is the only place to adopt a puppy. I am proof of this . I live in a tourist area with many cavaliers visiting, and visitor's always ask my mommy, daddy or grandpa where I am from because I am so handsome. It is true. I have the best family. My mommy spoils me and I am never left alone, because I am a baby. My daddy is Ryan who is turning 17 and is my best friend. My grandpa is mommy's husband who I love. I go up up and he carries me. So take it from the doggies mouth, adopt from Westbend, you will get the healthiest , most loving dog, and Greg sends your dog presents if you are good.
For more information on our pups, contact us at (336) 745-7264 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org